Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Welcome Back!!

Did I fail to say "Welcome Back!" to everyone?! Yes I did, so this is your welcome back to a new academic year.

I encourage you to keep your sociological perspective sharp by accessing some new additions to this "stuff" I call my work.

Sociology Interest Links This webpage is an extension of my class website. I keep this pretty up-to-date with some very good resources for the field of sociology. Don't forget to check it out. It's a good resource from writing term/research papers in the field of the social sciences, and of course, sociology.

My RSS Feeds Keep up-to-date with the current news events from around the world by visiting my RSS feeds. Before learning more about RSS feeds, check out these resources I have collected. Another good source.

If you don't know what RSS feeds are, go here.

Got additional resources I should add? Should me an email at chad.gesser@kctcs.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment